Played Rugby at Arizona State University Lived in Norway Arizona District: 23 (Scottsdale & Fountain Hills)
Personal Hero: Pat Tillman
- Raw video: Peoria Subway robbery
- Police: Woman stabbed at first Mesa 12-step meeting
- AZ365: Arizona life, July-September 2015
- Peoria police search for armed robber
- MCSO: 'Cow killer' arrested at Ariz. dairy
- DPS rescues Boy Scout leader after heart attack
- Teacher explains benefits of all-day kindergarten
- World Teacher's Day: 5 ways Arizona teachers are making our schools better
- Funding for full-day kindergarten a struggle for most schools
- World Teacher's Day: 5 ways teachers make Arizona schools better
- The Latest: Obama signs disaster declaration
- Coast Guard: Missing ship sank, 1 body found, search goes on
- Oregon shooter rants in writings about having no girlfriend
- The Latest: Obama to visit Oregon shooting victims' families
- Mass shootings grab headlines, but others go under radar
- California governor signs right-to-die legislation
- Amtrak train hits rocks on track, derails in central Vermont
- Publisher apologizes for textbook calling slaves 'workers'
- Q&A: How does the House elect a new speaker?
- Woman accused of injecting 14-year-old daughter with heroin
Latest News & Announcements
The current proposal before the legislature regarding the expansion of Arizona’s Medicaid program, the Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS), is about much more than simply whether or not…..
By Stephen Lemons If more than two-thirds of the state House votes in favor of a bill that would rein in corruption in local police forces, you would anticipate that…..
By Jessica Boehm Cronkite News Service Updated March 10, 2013Arizonans would make better-informed decisions about ballot propositions if presented with the fact that voter-approved measures are almost impossible to change…..