Played Rugby at Arizona State University Lived in Norway Arizona District: 23 (Scottsdale & Fountain Hills)
Personal Hero: Pat Tillman
- Phoenix-area heatwave to continue
- Phoenix fire damages house; 3 others evacuated
- MCSO: Man shot, killed in Tonopah desert fight
- Fees could go up at Scottsdale venues
- Buckeye Walmart evacuated after bomb scare
- Cactus League may shatter season attendance record
- 2 in local Special Olympics motorcycle ride killed
- Celebrity Fight Night 2015: Stars honored for charity work
- Chandler project will build around Jack-in-the-Box
- Schools study test results and costs of 4-day weeks
- Indiana governor: New law 'not about discrimination'
- Century-old NYC matzo factory faces a high-tech future
- Late audits halt trading in Morgan Stanley-backed stocks
- Northeast, despite highest gas costs, resists more pipelines
- Mining for tourists? A dubious economic savior in Appalachia
- Federal funding in short supply for rural water projects
- Drownings along Rio Grande spike after enforcement surge
- AP PHOTOS: Horsemen chase thrill of the hunt, scent of a fox
- More restrictive spring break pondered after party shooting
- LA light rail running after hitting car; driver gravely hurt
Latest News & Announcements
The current proposal before the legislature regarding the expansion of Arizona’s Medicaid program, the Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS), is about much more than simply whether or not…..
By Stephen Lemons If more than two-thirds of the state House votes in favor of a bill that would rein in corruption in local police forces, you would anticipate that…..
By Jessica Boehm Cronkite News Service Updated March 10, 2013Arizonans would make better-informed decisions about ballot propositions if presented with the fact that voter-approved measures are almost impossible to change…..