Played Rugby at Arizona State University Lived in Norway Arizona District: 23 (Scottsdale & Fountain Hills)
Personal Hero: Pat Tillman
- 1 hurt in west Phoenix drive-by shooting
- Concerns hinder Arizona texting-while-driving bill
- Traffic stop near Eloy ends nationwide hunt for Louisiana children
- Show your Valentine how much you care about future
- AZ365: Arizona life 2016
- Phoenix officials push to buy body cameras for all patrol officers
- Amazing Arizona basketball game attracts visitors from 30 states
- Feds: ISIS head's wife charged in Kayla Mueller's death
- Serious rollover crash closes Peoria intersection
- Records: Teacher sent 'hundreds' of texts to girl
- New England cleans up; snow falls on the Mid-Atlantic
- US senator calls for investigation of cruise ship in storm
- What should be done with architecture of white supremacy?
- Living with people they bite, Zika mosquitoes hard to fight
- Georgia law giving police grand jury access may face change
- Iraqi woman charged with role in Kayla Mueller's death
- Closings set in NYC cop's trial in deadly stairwell shooting
- Quandary in Maryland: Can lawmaker vote twice on same bill?
- Legislatures consider special protections for gun industry
- The Latest: Mid-Atlantic region wakes up to snow, rain mix
Latest News & Announcements
The current proposal before the legislature regarding the expansion of Arizona’s Medicaid program, the Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS), is about much more than simply whether or not…..
By Stephen Lemons If more than two-thirds of the state House votes in favor of a bill that would rein in corruption in local police forces, you would anticipate that…..
By Jessica Boehm Cronkite News Service Updated March 10, 2013Arizonans would make better-informed decisions about ballot propositions if presented with the fact that voter-approved measures are almost impossible to change…..