Played Rugby at Arizona State University Lived in Norway Arizona District: 23 (Scottsdale & Fountain Hills)
Personal Hero: Pat Tillman
- Donations pour in for quads after mom's death
- Wrong-way driver causes crash on Loop 101
- National Guard jets to patrol skies around Super Bowl
- Mesa woman gets life sentence in son's death
- Special census will cost 5 Arizona cities big
- Phoenix OKs new accessibility symbol
- Police: Scottsdale woman had sex with teen
- Prices on Super Bowl tickets jump to over $10K
- Will rain dampen parade of Super Bowl events?
- Prosecutor tries to unravel Arias mitigation testimony
- Rap music mogul 'Suge' Knight arrested in fatal hit-and-run
- A timeline of 'Suge' Knight's legal and medical troubles
- Balloon crew makes history crossing Pacific Ocean
- Murder trial begins 35 years after 6-year-old vanished in NY
- AP EXPLAINS: The case of Etan Patz, who disappeared in 1979
- Attorney wants mistrial declared in Vanderbilt rape case
- Wearing Seahawks gear, lawmakers support fantasy football
- Judge: Jury can watch Super Bowl unless Hernandez mentioned
- More measles cases found in California
- US mulls Middle East-North Africa category for 2020 census
Latest News & Announcements
The current proposal before the legislature regarding the expansion of Arizona’s Medicaid program, the Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS), is about much more than simply whether or not…..
By Stephen Lemons If more than two-thirds of the state House votes in favor of a bill that would rein in corruption in local police forces, you would anticipate that…..
By Jessica Boehm Cronkite News Service Updated March 10, 2013Arizonans would make better-informed decisions about ballot propositions if presented with the fact that voter-approved measures are almost impossible to change…..