Played Rugby at Arizona State University Lived in Norway Arizona District: 23 (Scottsdale & Fountain Hills)
Personal Hero: Pat Tillman
- FBI seeks help finding bank robber
- Chandler panel endorses plan for 132 new homes
- Phoenix boy injured jumping from school bus
- Phoenix council debates transportation tax hike
- Angry Jodi Arias jurors say holdout had an agenda
- Montgomery says he doesn't regret pursuing death for Jodi Arias
- You paid for it: $224,000 for Gilbert traffic signal
- Sex, lies and the Internet: How the Jodi Arias trials went viral
- Jodi Arias jurors: 'Penalty should have been death'
- Police: Man shot himself during confrontation
- Plane skids off LaGuardia runway, crashes into fence; 6 hurt
- Ringling Bros. phasing out iconic elephant acts by 2018
- Why is Ringling removing elephants from the circus?
- Jodi Arias won't be sentenced to death after jury deadlocks
- Major survey shows most Americans support same-sex marriage
- Survivor of Boston attack recalls locking eyes with bomber
- Latest on Boston bombing trial: Photo of mangled leg shown
- Selma's 50th anniversary brings comparisons to Ferguson
- US finds racist, profit-driven practices in Ferguson
- Late winter storm drops snow from Texas to Nantucket
Latest News & Announcements
The current proposal before the legislature regarding the expansion of Arizona’s Medicaid program, the Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS), is about much more than simply whether or not…..
By Stephen Lemons If more than two-thirds of the state House votes in favor of a bill that would rein in corruption in local police forces, you would anticipate that…..
By Jessica Boehm Cronkite News Service Updated March 10, 2013Arizonans would make better-informed decisions about ballot propositions if presented with the fact that voter-approved measures are almost impossible to change…..