Played Rugby at Arizona State University Lived in Norway Arizona District: 23 (Scottsdale & Fountain Hills)
Personal Hero: Pat Tillman
- Storm warning issued for East Valley
- AZ365: Arizona life 2015
- Phoenix police find missing elderly man
- Two accused of killing man after drug deal goes bad
- MCSO: Body found in Surprise
- Arizona man gets 12 years prison for African gold mine scheme
- Yarnell Hill Fire settlement: Reactions
- The team that put a '19' on a Prescott mountainside
- AC out at Paradise Valley Mall; stores remain open
- Rainbows over Phoenix area, June 2015
- Residents pick through charred remains of Washington homes
- Experts: California vaccine bill could prevent outbreaks
- Source: Prison chief, 11 others put on leave after escapes
- UCC church to divest over Israeli treatment of Palestinians
- Pope in US to meet with homeless, prisoners and immigrants
- Texas abortion providers study whether clinics could reopen
- Will latest inflammatory comments tarnish Trump's brand?
- Coal industry scores a win but fate of plants still in air
- Fire chief says blaze destroys historic stadium in Oregon
- Federal report faults police actions during Ferguson unrest
Latest News & Announcements
The current proposal before the legislature regarding the expansion of Arizona’s Medicaid program, the Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS), is about much more than simply whether or not…..
By Stephen Lemons If more than two-thirds of the state House votes in favor of a bill that would rein in corruption in local police forces, you would anticipate that…..
By Jessica Boehm Cronkite News Service Updated March 10, 2013Arizonans would make better-informed decisions about ballot propositions if presented with the fact that voter-approved measures are almost impossible to change…..